Saturday, March 11, 2006

Foggy

My head is a little foggy due to an impromptu six-hour nap I took this afternoon. A headache (headache is the only word in English, other than "he," that both starts and ends with the letters "he") gave me the idea, and considering that I haven't had too much sleep lately, it seemed a good one.

I still think it is, since I'm sleepy enough to fall asleep. It's a good feeling.


The house had a showing today, so hopefully that means E will be able to get it sold in good time. But there are literally four houses in my section of the development up for sale. Two of them are directly next door—the other is down the street. The housing market in Central FL is definitely slowing down, which could mean that it won't sell for awhile.

I've done some web page editing today. My personal web page is taking some form; I've updated my link on the side. I also more or less finished my "professional" site, though I have the feeling it'll be in some flux. But it's clean, and that's all that matters.


I'm blogging while watching Sneakers. A great movie. I'm simulating picture-in-picture using Xine, which permits me to turn off it's window borders. Choice quotes:

The man who folded this tube of Crest is looking for someone meticulous. Refined. Anal.
That's an emergency exit. · How can you tell? · I can hear the floodlight batteries recharging.
I could've joined the NSA. But then they found out my parents were married.
I would really like to hear you say the word, "Passport." · Passport?


All in all, a very well-crafted movie. But it's time for me to think sleep.


So, as usual, I remain yours,

e

No comments: