Sunday, January 15, 2006

Up to the dateage

Life has been, as usual, rather dull. I continue to cultivate my eyelashes, as my hairline is receding.

The past week or so has mostly been spent dorking, either attempting to write or program. I have mostly been programming, working on a Graph data structure for my own pleasure and amusement. The real goal is to get to a point where I can start to program graph algorithms and see whether they might be useful in our simulation systems at work. Though I plan on releasing this particular bit of code as GPL'd. That's why I'm working on it at home. The design of the software is creative enough, so I still feel relatively fulfilled by it.

I'm going to be back up north this coming weekend to visit Er and family; buzz me if you want to chill, but don't expect to get me away from Er. I'm supposed to help her move out of her classroom this weekend, which will probably require manly muscles and such--so someone else better help too!

And, if I have not already said this here, I can confirm that the Frozen Chosen (TM) are officially thawed out in the South.

No comments: