I'm having trouble of thinking of a title.
I am back in the D-town area, waiting for Er to arrive so we can clean out her room. This has been a somewhat different weekend for me, I think; a bit more relaxed with less to do than I usually have on a return trip home. I have not seen Er as much as I could've wanted, but hopefully the rest of our day will go well. I think we're planning on dinner and a movie, maybe Tristan or Glory Road. Hmm...female movie or sports?
The past couple weeks have been good to me. I have been more of a creator in 2006, somewhat unexpectedly, and I am glad for it. It has made me somewhat different, newer, and I'm happier that way. Programming is probably not the best way to go about it, but I have done some writing, communicating, and other stuff, too. Florida is not where I'd like to spend the rest of my life, but it's been good for some things.
I don't know how much there is to report. Work has been going well--I seem to be making contributions, which is a good feeling. I am not competant at much of anything right now, but I'm able to get work done, and my opinions seem to count for a little. It's a good thing.
I taught a class with Master C and co. last night, which was good. I enjoy teaching, though it's a scary responsibility of its own. I am slow. I will go back on Sunday and being searching for a dojo in earnest on Monday. This lack of training has to stop. I should probably pursue a more rigorous in-home routine as well. Programming is good for finger muscles, but not much else.
The dog is telling me that it's time to go out...so, uh, Ima Go Now. (I feel dirty writing that.)
No comments:
Post a Comment