It shouldn't have taken so long, but it did. I am finally adding a new entry after several days of Internet difficulties at my house. Mainly related to my own dumbness and the inability of my computer to automatically configure the gateway for my wireless device. (I had to manually edit the routing table for it.) As a result, I've been unable to do much of anything outside of work-related Internet activities.
I'm on lunch right now, consuming a bit of Beef with Barley soup. It's a Progresso $1.52 special. Mm mm good (oh, wait).
So, the news. This past weekend I went to PA for the weekend; some pictures of my "Fall Break" are up on my new website (see Vacation Pictures). Er and I enjoyed Friday evening at a B&B in Ephrata (The Smithton Inn). It was enjoyable. On the way back, we bought a pumpkin from a road-side market and made pie when we returned home. By pie, you understand, I mean four pies, six tarts, and enough filling left over to make another two pies (at least). That is a lot of pie. And it is really good, by the way. Incidentally, your jealousy reeks all the way down here in Florida.
Carin also made a trip from Cedarville home, to make up for going to Indiana during her fall break. She flew into BWI, and Elliot brought her up. It was Ann's birthday, so he couldn't stay (and she couldn't come up), but it was good to see him anyway.
The next day was church, briefly (Carin had to go back to BWI, and Mom had to take her), and then to Marsh Creek for Er and me. We took some fall-weather photos, and several pictures of each other. (Those are online, too.) After my return, we hung out for a little while at home, waiting for Mom to come back so she could take me to the airport.
I got back to Florida around 9:30 or so, went home, and promptly collapsed. It's been a tiring week since then.
As it turns out, I may be working this weekend, since we are on a pretty tight deadline for a delivery and have not been making such good progress to date. Hopefully things will pick up towards the end of the day. At least it doesn't fall on a weekend when the Bucks are playing a good team.
So until later, I remain most devotedly yours,
e
1 comment:
Love the pictures!! :)
Post a Comment