Monday, October 24, 2005

Wilma

No, I'm not talking about The Flintstones. Today marks another first for me: work was called off for a hurricaine. We are getting rain and a few gusts now and again; it is not particularly that bad, and I Have driven in much worse (don't tell Mom). I actually got up on time (that is, at 6 in the morning) to go to work, and as I was driving out of the neighborhood, my boss a couple levels up called to let me know that I needn't make an appearance today.

So I have spent the morning looking at pictures with Steven. I will be taking more pictures of the storm shortly, as well as pictures of my place of residence. Hopefully I can put them up sometime soon, though I expect that I will save them for after my pilgrimage back to PA this coming Thursday.

In other news, I lost my sunglasses.

Until I get a new pair, I remain most devotedly yours,

E

No comments: