Sunday, November 27, 2005

Brief Update

Finally, this blog is beginning to live up to its name. I am back from a quick Thanksgiving break, which was mostly unsatisfying...it was too short, and I did not eat enough. Mrs Samuels cooks a mean batch of stuffing, but Mom and Dad didn't leave me as much food as I expected.

I had a lot of time with Ericka, but it was difficult for us both. I smell bad, I guess.

I got Petra: Farewell, and I am pleased with it, though it lacks the polish associated with a studio recording. I have to say that I think the Florida concerts would've produced a better record--John didn't forget any words all night, and his chops were smoother, too. Oh well. It's still a good bookend.

I'm reading Crown of Swords finally, after a month-long hiatus from Wheel of Time. Robert Jordan isn't all he's cracked up to be, in my humble opinion, but he weaves a good story now and again.

Ummm....I don't have more news.

So until Christmas, I remain most devotedly yours,

e

No comments: