You know what I'm talking about, Burger King lovers.
So the Buckeyes won today, a welcome relief, even if they were playing Indiana, perennial Big Ten (11?) doormat. All in all, a very frustrating game to watch. Carin actually went to the game with new beau Derek, so I hope it was a good time.
It has been an otherwise non-eventful Saturday. I will probably cook salmon tonight. I like salmon. Eric and I went to Target, which apparently comes equipped with a grocery store here. The prices on basically everything are phenomenal, so that's good news.
I am taking a trip back to PA at the end of the week to see my beautiful (and maybe family). The nice thing about the 9/80 work schedule is that I get every other Friday off; I've taken full advantage since I've been here, going to Ft Myers Beach and Dayton on two weekends. This is actually the only weekend that I'll spend entirely in Orlando, since I saw Petra two weeks ago.
Work has been going well. I am basically doing some process documentation and limited amounts of coding. Learning my way through the system is necessary, and I'm getting a better idea of how it all fits together.
Wilma will hit us with rain, but the direct path falls far from Orlando, so it won't be much more than a heavy drenching. Eric is actually hoping for a lot of rain to fill the retention lake in our back yard. But I think he's a little crazy.
It is strange having 80-degree days in October. I miss fall.
Until the end of the week, I remain devotedly yours,
E
No comments:
Post a Comment