Saturday, September 03, 2005

Updates

After a couple days to get used to the idea of moving, Florida seems a bit less scary than it did. Er has also adjusted fairly well to the idea, and I think we're going to be just fine. Cubic is excited to have me come, and I think it's going to be a terrific experience. The last hurdle is a Master-Comito-shakedown scheduled for tomorrow around 1:30 to 2:00. He will be hard to face.

The Buckeyes have opened their college football season so far in grand style. At half-time against Miami, they're up 20-0. There are the standard first-day hiccups, but the defense has played exceptionally well, covering for a few mistakes on offense. The game is going much better than anyone had right to expect, though I guess Miami is getting a few oftheir own kinks worked out.

There is not much else to write home about at the moment, so I must remain devotedly yours,

E

No comments: