It's official. I will be moving to Florida to work at Cubic Defense Applications. This has been an extremely difficult decision to arrive at, but I think it is where I'm supposed to be. The only people who seem to be terribly happy about my decision work there--so I guess that I can expect a warm reception when I arrive.
I am glad to have a job, and happy for the opportunity they have afforded me, but I am very sad to leave Ericka, not to mention family and friends. I do not know how long I will be there or where I'll find myself in theyears to come, but you will remain close to my heart.
I start October 3rd, so if you want to see me, you had better catch me before then! My schedule is fairly flexible, though I'll be travelling down to Orlando to look for an apartment in the meantime--and I'll move down a couple days in advance, of course. I will contact you, too, of course, but a couple phone calls and well-wishes would go a long way tomaking the transition a bit smoother.
In other news, I finally got PA insurance, so I can tag my car in this state. Just in time to go down south. I also found out that I don't have strep throat--at least my doctor doesn't think so. A culture should comeback in a couple days, along with the bill. Yay for being healthy.
As always, I remain devotedly yours,
E
No comments:
Post a Comment