This week has seen me mostly reacclimating myself to being home, and only partially succeeding. I expect this entry to be relatively short since most of the fun stuff has been posted already and there really isn't much to tell about the week.
I have a very sore pinky at the moment, too, which will impede typing and driving.
My personal advice, based on experience of the past week, is don't go to see War. The good news is that the movie didn't concentrate on martial arts to the exclusion of plot. The bad news is that the plot was so bad that it would've been preferable to see more martial arts.
I got a blower to clean off the CCD in my D40. Thank goodness, the dust was getting to be unbearable.
Today I'm going to work, to print pictures, and to mail some things. I expect some yawning and eating to happen in there, too.
8 comments:
I listen to African pop music every so often. My favorites however are usually Indian and Central/South American.
Why does everyone complain about that? Losers.
You know those pictures look kind of like Saskatchewan...with lions and stuff though.
Hyenas of course are a regular fixture out here. We call them farmers.
WHY IS NOTHING I POST GOING THROUGH??!!
AUUUGGGGHH I'm trapped in the twilight zone!
This is not ridiculous, it's fricking annoying.
Anyway how many times do you have to be told there is no vortex you silly boy? There's only STUPID computers and your own paranoia.
I am not a frog, I have never spawned a thing. Certainly not any improbable events.
The world will end when it's good and ready. If people keep wearing leggings however, I'm sure it will be ready that much sooner.
Oh yeah I had totally forgotten that. My dad used to have a nice Michigan hat with a wolverine on it. We picked it out of the bargain bin of some sports store because of the wolverine. They are so mean and evil-even their name is cool.
I think you are just jealous because Michigan got the cool nasty animal first.
Also if you include a picture of B.B. Warfield and his awesome beard in your behbeh lions picture, that would do.
It's funny you should mention dreams because I had a dream last night (well more correctly this morning) with you in it. I made you start a traveling art journal, and I worked on it while sitting on a 6 foot or so snowdrift. I think my subconscious is telling me I must finish the art room soon.
You mean the team's name is really the "Buckeyes"? That is the LAMEST team name I have heard since the Blue Basta...I mean Bombers. Blue Bombers, yeah.
I think it was in the bargain bin because Canadians don't give a crap about American college sports. There were tons of them and that one looked the nicest and had a wolverine.
I was working on the journal because it was a travelling journal. You had already worked in it.
I am interpreting the dream to mean that my art schtuff is homeless and being left out in the cold. Some of it is still literally outside, though I did go through the papers swearing at my mother every time I had to throw a moldy one away-hopefully until her ears rang.
My blotting paper-moldy! Double deckle watercolour paper-moldy! Illustration board-moldy! Cheap bristol board-PERFECTLY FINE.
Okay this not loading thing is officially pissing me off.
Whose team is that? I'm thinking here and I got nothing.
It was the journal that was traveling, not any people. Dream interpretation is not an exact science you know. Sure it looks all easy in the bible, but just ask all the prophets and dreamers today, they'll tell you they can't always be right-why stone them for such a minor mistake?
The Ottawa Rough Riders are defunct you know, and I never liked them anyway.
Saskatchewan's team is the Roughriders. Totally different.
Yes traveling journals are like the 1000 journals project, they travel between contributors. In the dream you worked in it and sent it to me. Then I was trying to find someone else to take it.
Maybe the subconscious is also saying I miss working in journals.
Post a Comment