I swung by a horse farm across the street called Hillside Stables to take some pictures yesterday. It was a night off, and I wasn't in the best of moods (I'm still not, actually, but tomorrow will be better), so it seemed like a good thing to do. I was actually stopped by the proprietoress (I assume, anyway) and her horse, Chuck. They wanted me to make some prints if any of them came out okay. I'll let you judge.
This is the front of the main farm building, I suppose. I didn't venture onto the grounds inside the fence, instead opting to wander down the driveway serving a few houses in the woods. But I was able to get some shots from the back also:
There were lots of treasures to be seen. Some ducks were wandering around a backyard pond, complete with an island and tree:
The scenery really was beautiful. I got a couple pictures of the fence, and of a bunny running around in the yard near the Spring House, which is also pretty cool.
So all in all, it was a nice night for picturing. I've gotten some others, also, of course, but this is getting a bit excessive and it's time for me to think about other things.
No comments:
Post a Comment