You know murdock, your life is devoid of some of the bestest things, like most good music and Charles Rennie Mackintosh. You've probably never had grease bannock either.
CRM is part of the reason I would like to go to Glasgow, and the reason I'd never get out of the Glasgow School of Art alive.
You'd probably be familiar with certain Mackintosh designs even if you aren't aware of who created them-assuming you're not a total cretin anyway. The Hunterian Gallery website is a treasure trove of Mackintosh related work.
And yes I love it because the Glasgow style is my favorite for ripping off. I dothiswithfrighteningfrequency, though I am hardly the only one.
Can you make it here by July to be my distractor? I know the gallery pretty well and I think we could make a good escape by boat. Don't worry about Bruno, your shemale bunk buddy is more likely to be called Shep or Joe or some such thing.
In regards to the Lady of Shalott, no doubt you saw Waterhouse's series.
Now if you have ever seen a chair that looks anything like this, particularly in a science fiction film or something, you have seen the work of a CRM pastiche artist.
The roses on the wall are commonly also ripped off for jewellery items.
You've never seen "futuristic" shows with exactly those chairs? I'd be willing to bet you have, you just never took notice of them.
I found some good pictures of the place I'd like to be buried after making a career of attending here. I am not much interested in travelling and certain buildings are about the only things that would motivate me to do so, Mackintosh's being at the top of that list.
Grease bannock is just the most basic bread made with lard and fried in as much grease as possible. It is the perfect food.
Do you mind terribly if you are jailed with members of the Indian Posse? You could pretend you're from Ochap, you just have to pick up the accent.
I think my aunt has a boat. We could take that and hide out in Medicine Hat at my brother's house. Of course we'd have to go a long way upstream in that case. Ah, no matter, I'll figure out something.
If I could instantly project myself to where ever I wish to go by sheer force of will, then I would love to travel. But since travelling involves, well, travelling, I am less than enthusiastic about it. I am also a notorious over packer-I tend to get dangerously close to overweight charges on a regular basis. Then I have to haul my overweight bags around, and usually end up mailing things home.
I never learn either, because no matter where I go I buy shoes. Heavy ones.
If it isn't already patently obvious, I am not enlightened, nor a "transumer"; I happen to be mired in materialism. This is on the list of things that make me the Worst Christian in History.
I wouldn't sell my clothes-and usually my souvenirs include eh, more clothes. And art stuff. Can't live without art stuff. Usually that's what I mail home so my bags aren't overweight anymore-barring finding another art or craft store of course.
I don't like the security hassles of planes and I hate driving any distance in a car. Buses come straight from hell. This is my problem with travelling. I don't know any good travel companions, as being in close quarters with other people annoys me. Okay, other people annoy me in general. Another reason I got on the shortlist for WCiH.
I don't dwell on being the WCiH too often unless I make myself. So I have to say that every so often to remind myself that there's a reason (okay a myriad of reasons) I lost out on Greatest Person Alive Today. A very large part of me seems to think I was robbed there.
Also when you speak of yourself in a depreciating manner, you beat someone else to the punch. Didn't you know that?
I live in Broadview. I have to travel to buy socks. When I am somewhere and I see something I need/want I buy it, because I am most likely never going to get another opportunity. Don't make the mistake of thinking I don't collect receipts, drawings, things I find on the street and other junk either. I DO. I don't say I am a materialist idly.
Mama loved the Maritimes. I slept.
Well I did wake up long enough in Halifax to want to go to art school there, and buy shoes.
If I had previously known what the Jargon file was, I'd probably be impressed. I suppose it's like your lack of knowledge of Charles Rennie Mackintosh.
Of course having said that, "the guy who wrote the Jargon file" is probably not on the same level as a world renowned architect/designer.
I can get toothpaste and food in Broadview, they are just astronomically expensive as the Co-op has a monopoly. We have the Co-op grocery, the Co-op service centre and the Co-op convenience store to choose from. This is pretty craptacular.
But I do have to travel for hours to get anywhere and that is enough for me.
11 comments:
Are you sure you wouldn't be Murdock?
That last sentence proves that you are indeed delusional.
Bwahahaha
You have no idea how much I laughed at your amended post.
So yes I guess it did make me happy.
You know murdock, your life is devoid of some of the bestest things, like most good music and Charles Rennie Mackintosh. You've probably never had grease bannock either.
CRM is part of the reason I would like to go to Glasgow, and the reason I'd never get out of the Glasgow School of Art alive.
You'd probably be familiar with certain Mackintosh designs even if you aren't aware of who created them-assuming you're not a total cretin anyway. The Hunterian Gallery website is a treasure trove of Mackintosh related work.
And yes I love it because the Glasgow style is my favorite for ripping off. I do this with frightening frequency, though I am hardly the only one.
Can you make it here by July to be my distractor? I know the gallery pretty well and I think we could make a good escape by boat. Don't worry about Bruno, your shemale bunk buddy is more likely to be called Shep or Joe or some such thing.
In regards to the Lady of Shalott, no doubt you saw Waterhouse's series.
Now if you have ever seen a chair that looks anything like this, particularly in a science fiction film or something, you have seen the work of a CRM pastiche artist.
The roses on the wall are commonly also ripped off for jewellery items.
You've never seen "futuristic" shows with exactly those chairs? I'd be willing to bet you have, you just never took notice of them.
I found some good pictures of the place I'd like to be buried after making a career of attending here.
I am not much interested in travelling and certain buildings are about the only things that would motivate me to do so, Mackintosh's being at the top of that list.
Grease bannock is just the most basic bread made with lard and fried in as much grease as possible. It is the perfect food.
Do you mind terribly if you are jailed with members of the Indian Posse? You could pretend you're from Ochap, you just have to pick up the accent.
I think my aunt has a boat. We could take that and hide out in Medicine Hat at my brother's house. Of course we'd have to go a long way upstream in that case. Ah, no matter, I'll figure out something.
If I could instantly project myself to where ever I wish to go by sheer force of will, then I would love to travel. But since travelling involves, well, travelling, I am less than enthusiastic about it.
I am also a notorious over packer-I tend to get dangerously close to overweight charges on a regular basis. Then I have to haul my overweight bags around, and usually end up mailing things home.
I never learn either, because no matter where I go I buy shoes. Heavy ones.
If it isn't already patently obvious, I am not enlightened, nor a "transumer"; I happen to be mired in materialism. This is on the list of things that make me the Worst Christian in History.
I wouldn't sell my clothes-and usually my souvenirs include eh, more clothes. And art stuff. Can't live without art stuff. Usually that's what I mail home so my bags aren't overweight anymore-barring finding another art or craft store of course.
I don't like the security hassles of planes and I hate driving any distance in a car. Buses come straight from hell. This is my problem with travelling.
I don't know any good travel companions, as being in close quarters with other people annoys me. Okay, other people annoy me in general. Another reason I got on the shortlist for WCiH.
I don't dwell on being the WCiH too often unless I make myself. So I have to say that every so often to remind myself that there's a reason (okay a myriad of reasons) I lost out on Greatest Person Alive Today. A very large part of me seems to think I was robbed there.
Also when you speak of yourself in a depreciating manner, you beat someone else to the punch. Didn't you know that?
I live in Broadview. I have to travel to buy socks. When I am somewhere and I see something I need/want I buy it, because I am most likely never going to get another opportunity. Don't make the mistake of thinking I don't collect receipts, drawings, things I find on the street and other junk either. I DO. I don't say I am a materialist idly.
Mama loved the Maritimes. I slept.
Well I did wake up long enough in Halifax to want to go to art school there, and buy shoes.
If I had previously known what the Jargon file was, I'd probably be impressed. I suppose it's like your lack of knowledge of Charles Rennie Mackintosh.
Of course having said that, "the guy who wrote the Jargon file" is probably not on the same level as a world renowned architect/designer.
I can get toothpaste and food in Broadview, they are just astronomically expensive as the Co-op has a monopoly. We have the Co-op grocery, the Co-op service centre and the Co-op convenience store to choose from. This is pretty craptacular.
But I do have to travel for hours to get anywhere and that is enough for me.
Doesn't everyone's moral compass generally point in directions one doesn't want to go? (ugh)
Well I still don't know who buddy is so don't worry about any unsavoury associations.
Why rob the convenience store? It has nothing of value but cigarettes.
Post a Comment