It's been rather rainy here. I got some nice pictures recently, however; one today was rather sweet, and one yesterday was just right. Yesterday's comes first.


The cardinals are rather water-logged, and so they're dark. I guess "water off a cardinal's back" doesn't have quite the same ring to it.
5 comments:
Major props. :-P
WHERE IS MY COMMENT?!
It showed up before. I hate computers.
I said:
I couldn't punt Sam, as he is fat and weighs about 65 pounds.
Did I ever mention that he is a Stafford? This is why his teeth marks are so huge and fortunately also very dull. I will post a picture of Sam in his better less-ill-tempered days.
The kissing cardinals are cute. Yes I know they aren't really kissing, but anthropomorphism is also cute.
So anyway, I came back to say I posted the pictures of psycho-sam.
I thought I might have commented on the earlier post later on, but I was sure I commented on the post with the birds. Well what do I know. At least the comment didn't get eaten.
Also I LOATHE breathe-bark dogs (little dogs that must bark in order to live). Sam is really dumb but he keeps people away from our house as they are all afraid of him.
"A" swift whack doesn't really work for him as he doesn't feel pain too much. His favorite game before he started getting arthritis was having someone sit on the floor and kick him in the face repeatedly.
You would know all about how to look right in a turban wouldn't you?
Where is the Osama story?
Ah photoshopping, should have known. I love photoshop, so much evil fun to be had there. I once photoshopped a friend's head onto a picture of Celine Dion. Mwahaha
You know what really sucks? Bath shifts. Removing that superfluous f might render it a more accurate label.
I just thought you might like to know.
Post a Comment