The folks are out of town for a funeral; I don't know many details, but it was RBC's choir director, known for her flair and iron-fisted rule. I expect she has had her crack at the heavenly chorus, and that many of them are asking the Lord whether it was appropriate to let her in or not.
I say this only tongue-in-cheek. When an institution passes, one pays homage as he may. I used to sing for her when I was five or so; I distinctly remember learning the old anthem "Come Christians Join to Sing" as an ankle-biter.
I would've liked to have gone.
3 comments:
I had a piano teacher that sounds something the same as the choir director.
When I was in grade one I used to hide out in the bathroom when it came time for my piano lesson. My mom also took lessons from her, and whether she admits it or not, she was afraid of her too.
Thanks for the offer of kickage.
Have you mailed the slaves yet? I could send one to work my shift today and another to kick the dog for us if I had them.
You were missed and appropriately inquired about.
I could not do that with Sam; he is very fat and weighs about 60 pounds.
Did I mention he is a Stafford? That is why the teeth marks are so big-fortunately they're also very dull.
I will post a picture of Sam in his better less-ill-tempered days.
Post a Comment