hey I can comment again. Yes I did switch to beta, and spent most of last night getting things back the way I like them. I am most happy to have the tagging function, as I have always envied other more important bloggers that. :)
You don't have to get up early to see lovely sunrises, just stay up until you see it. Of course having a job where you do shift work helps with that.
In regards to Eusebius, he should have stuck to those history books. Happy reading.
1 comment:
hey I can comment again. Yes I did switch to beta, and spent most of last night getting things back the way I like them.
I am most happy to have the tagging function, as I have always envied other more important bloggers that. :)
You don't have to get up early to see lovely sunrises, just stay up until you see it. Of course having a job where you do shift work helps with that.
In regards to Eusebius, he should have stuck to those history books. Happy reading.
Post a Comment