I have changed over to the Blogger beta; if you haven't switched, it may be difficult for you to add comments using your Blogger account. Sorry about the difficulty, but it should be all right in the near future when everyone moves over.
P.S. The color scheme change is due to football season starting soon.
P.P.S. I am drinking chocolate milk. A spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down.
P.P.P.S. I evidently cannot comment on others' blogs, either, or at least not terribly visibly, unless there is something horribly gone wrong with my cache settings. Sorry, folks. Anonymousize me if you will, and when I can, I'll do the same.
2 comments:
I'll see if this works...how did you switch to the new blogger? It wouldn't let me do so and keep the same blog addy...? Weirdniscity.
I'm commenting here because I have no idea if you can read the comments I've left you. But basically they just gave me a blue box that said, "Hey, wanna upgrade?" or something equally casual, and explained how it was still broken. It's an invite-only process, as far as I understand it.
You do need to have a "Google account" to use the beta, so maybe that's what they were talking about? Dunno.
Post a Comment