So I have returned to my parents' home in the PA. I am still pretty tired. The past week and a half has been quite busy. Er has summarized Disney pretty well, missing only a couple things that I have already forgotten. This happened from Sunday to Tuesday.
Tuesday, we drove through Georgia to South Carolina. Wednesday morning we drove all the way back to PA, delayed some by traffic around Baltimore and an accident near DC. This probably cost us a couple hours. Er drove through the traffic and the accident, thankfully, and I took over after we stopped to get a little to eat off 95. The drive is really easy, but nonetheless a long one, and our spines are completely different (mine is correct ;). So my seat hurt her back, and the car was packed too tightly to let her maneuver it.
Thursday was partly recuperation, unpacking, and taking off some wall paper in her kitchen. Friday was a 10-6:30 drive to Cedarville to see sis graduate on Saturday, when we had a small dinner party with some relatives. This was pretty good, but Elliot's car got a flat tire. This resulted in a dramatic wait for AAA. We managed to remove the lug nuts, but the rim corroded itself onto the axle (I am obviously using the terms somewhat imprecisely), so it was impossible to actually take the tire off.
This got us out late. We got back into town around 1:00, went to church the next morning (yay for being up at 7), ate a late lunch. Monday I was at work for a former employer fixing their Internet and printer, and kind of making a nuisance of myself. Er and I grabbed lunch (that was nice to be able to do!), then I picked up my karate uniform, headed back to continue fixing the Internet, and went to karate.
It was nice to be back, though I'm a little sore today and will probably be worse tomorrow, when work starts. Be that as it may, there was a lot of good stretching, good fun, and some Chinese food afterward with good company. Praise from the praiseworthy and all that.
No comments:
Post a Comment