Saturday, September 24, 2011

Time Off

A very rare Saturday "off," in the sense of being home and being able to take in some football.  OSU was horrific last week, so I guess getting a grand championship is reasonable consolation.  Seriously, 35 yards on 4/19 passing?  Ridiculous.  Colorado is not Miami, and I'm guessing that they're going to get crushed.

Work has been a slog lately.  With D gone and a lot of tedium on the docket, it's been a bit discouraging.  I did get a lot of different things done, but it just felt a bit underproductive.  Never really all that thrilled with work when it feels unproductive.

The 400mm lens has been a lot of fun:


I handheld a pretty nice shot of the moon with it:

I also took some time this week to get to karate early to shoot a few different pictures.  There was a pigeon around that I snapped:


All in all, I really look forward to getting some fun pictures with it.  The 85 has also given me some fun shots:


At 1.8 the mirror border isn't in focus, so it just kind of disappears.  The background in the mirror is (kind of) in focus, so you get a very different sort of perspective.  Looked cool to me.

Anyway, go Bucks and hopefully I can kind of just veg out a little longer.

No comments: