Thursday, April 28, 2011

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?

In Minnesota, thanks for asking:





Day one of vacation.

Dear Diary,

So today I got up at 5am for an 8:20 departure to Saskatchewan, the bustling hub of civilization. Everyone who's anyone will be there, and I just can't be called square again.

Naturally weather had other plans, so I was stuck on the tarmac for an hour and a half waiting out a tornado that was a whole seventy miles away. I mean, really. They totally could have let us go. But no, we had to be "safe" or something.

Well, I missed my connection to Regina. I guess the good news is that nine hours later, I can get there...so technically I'll be there on the right day, except the time difference will make me late.

Go figure.

This would have been funnier if I were awake. And also if I were more creative.

1 comment:

Char said...

I just saw this. I am in Saskatchewan and I am the only Anyone that matters. Therefore what you said is true.