Daily debtor to grace since 1981.
Nice peekturs. are you still grouchy? I thought you had learned contentment! Here's to finding someone deserving to pummel.
I'm glad one of us is no longer grouchy. Days off have some power. Today is my fake day off.
If I can't fix it then I don't have a knack do I? HA. You lose again.It could be an old boyfriend named Edward. A barkist is clearly someone who studies the communication skills of dogs.
Hey I don't care how busy you are I want you to do the meme that stan made me do.wordthing is sudisest-when someone gets off on soap.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Nice peekturs.
are you still grouchy? I thought you had learned contentment! Here's to finding someone deserving to pummel.
I'm glad one of us is no longer grouchy. Days off have some power. Today is my fake day off.
If I can't fix it then I don't have a knack do I? HA. You lose again.
It could be an old boyfriend named Edward.
A barkist is clearly someone who studies the communication skills of dogs.
Hey I don't care how busy you are I want you to do the meme that stan made me do.
wordthing is sudisest-when someone gets off on soap.
Post a Comment