Sunday, May 04, 2008

Busier than Ever

I have about eight minutes.

What I've been up to:

Working on a software project with Dad; learning Muay Thai from a few new acquaintances; planning trips all over; working on a Bonsai tree (thanks D); seeing J & M's new house (finally; and it is really cool); enjoying the weather (which has been inconsistent enough to send some of the neighborhood trees into a faux fall); watching the Flyers improbable playoffs run (and planning a watching party here); work; teaching.

I was also just asked to captain a tournament team for a couple years, with the eventual goal being on the AAU circuit (possibly leading to the Olympics).

I don't understand how life got so busy.

2 comments:

Char said...

probably because you apparently lack sufficient lazy genes.


Aren't you too old for the Olympics? Like don't you have to start training for the Olympics when you're about 2 and a half?

Sydira said...

I LOVE getting a shout out even if it is only in letter form. And that season of Animaniacs has the Baloney episode. I know that means nothing to you but it still gets me every time.