In this one I look like a baby. Fortunately I lost to the guy who took first place:
I was slow on my feet and tried to play his game when I should've been a bit more defensively minded. The real failure here is that I didn't create distance or move laterally. D is usually a linear fighter, and I think his few months out of the studio gave him a bit more unpredictability.
In this one, I do a little better:
Again, not terribly impressed with my performances, but it was nonetheless an educational experience. The second fighter was somewhat demoralized from his first fight, I think, and I was moving faster—there's an appreciative sigh at 1:03 for the hook kick.
In both fights I displayed an annoying tendency to drop my hands in kicks, which I have been yelling at the children more about than usual. I had better pick it up.
I went to a Phantoms game yesterday, which turned out to be more fun than I expected. I got a couple shots of the game-tying goal:
We enjoyed ourselves (myself and a bunch of folks from church) quite a bit. I saw a lot of people who have played for the Flyers this season, and one guy I saw play at OSU while I was there (Nate Guenin). Kind of an exciting time. Good company, reasonable food.
In any case, small things afoot; enjoy!
8 comments:
Well I couldn't tell the difference between you doing well and you doing crappy (except the part where buddy hoofed you one and almost knocked you on your arse). I just found it irritating that those guys would interrupt and stop the fricking fight all the time. I was all let them fight! How's anyone going to get hurt! Uh...
I noticed that you are left footed though.
The cootie machine isn't putting out any sound at the moment so I couldn't hear the sigh. Sorry.
I already told him that.
I still think you should go into UFC man.
The word thingy is eqzbozmo; the doubly scary lawyer clown.
I AM the worst sinner ever. You don't even know. Paul didn't know me when he wrote that Scripture saying that he was the worst of sinners.
By the way, due to Char's hatred of Presbyterians, she and I can never be together. I know this upsets you, but you will get over it in time.
I think Paul was using the general I.
Aw SU are you crying? Quick someone get a baby so you can sprinkle it with your tears!!
I don't hate Presbyterians otherwise I'd have to throw out all the parts they wrote of the 1689-which is like most of it. We already got rid of the unworthy parts.
There was a plan for us to be together? Why the hell didn't someone tell me about it? And why would mem give a crap about it anyway?
Haha. I thought you might like the general I. I am just removing your objection as irrelevant-so you can quit objecting.
Your little plan is foiled by the fact that people don't come to visit me. HA.
Actually I believe I did that twice.
Don't worry about the tourney -- I still think you can kick my butt!
I just want to know if you get to pick which helmet you have to wear. I mean, I'd pick the red too, but I was curious.
Post a Comment