Saturday, December 22, 2007

Early Merry Christmas

I don't expect I'm going to be coming here for about a week, give or take—travel is about to consume most of my time with trips to New York and M*ch*g*n in the coming days. I have not been terribly good about songs of the week. I don't have a good copy of Joy to the World, but if I find one, it'll be the song as soon as I can put it up.

Enjoy the holiday, all, and Jess, I have your present. You'll have to get it late. :(

10 comments:

Char said...

What about my present?! Aren't I like the first person everyone thinks to give presents to (and just what do you mean narcissistic)? Man if I hadn't already sent you insulting mail I would take it back. bugger.

Merry schristma alright.

separateunion said...

I wouldn't what?

Char said...

Ah HAHAHAHA

Char said...

So you freely admit you agree with me. I am filing that away to remind you of at a more convenient time.

So what are legitmate reasons for pretending to be my fake internet boyfriend?

Wouldn't you like to know about schristma.

Char said...

I laughed at "I wouldn't what?"
Ha.
Aren't inside jokes always funnier?

separateunion said...

Actually, your face is funnier.

mem said...

I can't tell if that's at me or at her. I honestly don't even know what she's talking about.

Char said...

It's you of course.

It was your comment he didn't understand my friend.

separateunion said...

That was a response to Char.

Anonymous said...

Golly, you guys are confusing.

But I get it now. Even though I'm tired now. Haha. You guys are hilarious.