I've also updated the night shots and other things on line. I still need to put up pictures for gradding, but it will require some reorg work on my part, so I'm going to hold off on it for awhile.
Well you don't share your name with a lady wrestler like some of us, so what can I say.
Unless of course the other m stands for mahershalalhashbaz or mephistopheles or something. In which case I can see why you wouldn't use it.
Yahoo put your email into the spambox. And then put one for viagra or something in my inbox. Stupid stupid yahoo. Things like that inspired my email addy.
Your parents have the same middle name? Doesn't that get a little confusing? Especially considering that they both use it. I hope it's at least a unisex name and not say Cindy.
I have two middle names which are frequently combined. I don't go by either. I have always wished that my name was pronounced the way German names with similar spelling are though.
Going to the dentist makes be feel like complete hell. I usually sleep the freezing off, but it seems to be coming out as my teeth are beginning to hurt.
I am sure the cameras are there; they are just hidden.
Your brother went to a dental school to have his teeth out? A dental school. WTH.
My teeth start rotting and breaking off if I don't go often enough, and now I have to spend over six hundred bucks on this round of torture. I am apparently a seriously troubled masochist.
Are you trying to say the Random List of Things I HATE lacks coherence?
Maybe I should add people who complain about my frenzied ranting to the list.
And no, those closest to me would recognize all the familiar tears I get on from the hate post first.
My parents are from Saskatoon. I was raised in Broadview, so I am on a higher social level than they-though I am not related to everyone so I am lower than most people. The social system of Broadview is very complex, and would probably take hours to explain. I don't bother to adhere to it, which has dropped me down somewhat from where I would have been.
Richard and I sang White and Nerdy the second last time I was in Medicine Hat (after watching it)-the WHOLE visit. Donnie Osmond is the funniest part. Thanks for bringing that back up.
Why is your sister chasing people with a phone? If she connected, that could be construed as assault you know.
Yeah my family hates me for pointing out such things too. And bad puns.
Also why do you use your sister's initial when I know what her name (or possibly fake internet name) is? One can hardly miss the "Carin said" that begins all of her comments. Unless of course these are really fabricated by a 300 pound trucker named "Big Mel" who is just pretending to be your sister.
BTW, my mom always wanted to spell her name Caryn. When she was in about grade 5, she spelled it this way on a test-and got marks off for doing so.
16 comments:
Well you don't share your name with a lady wrestler like some of us, so what can I say.
Unless of course the other m stands for mahershalalhashbaz or mephistopheles or something. In which case I can see why you wouldn't use it.
Yahoo put your email into the spambox. And then put one for viagra or something in my inbox. Stupid stupid yahoo. Things like that inspired my email addy.
Your parents have the same middle name? Doesn't that get a little confusing? Especially considering that they both use it. I hope it's at least a unisex name and not say Cindy.
I have two middle names which are frequently combined. I don't go by either. I have always wished that my name was pronounced the way German names with similar spelling are though.
I have never even been near a camel, so don't try to spread any such lies about me and sell them to the Weekly World News.
I do like alpacas though; they are very cute and you can spin their hair into the most lovely soft fibre.
I just got back from the dentist and now I am going to sleep.
Reality distortion field?
...*crickets*...
Maybe I have one, maybe I haven't.
My grade 6 teacher raises alpacas, they are smaller than llamas. Llamas don't have humps either.
Record my day-to-day experiences?!
That would be:
sleep.
get up and (eventually) get dressed.
Go to work and get whacked by the grumpy residents then laugh and make them madder. Get whacked again.
Go home.
Sit around.
Go to bed.
How is that ridiculous?! Boring but not ridiculous. Now you have fed my paranoia about the cameras in the trees by my house.
Going to the dentist makes be feel like complete hell. I usually sleep the freezing off, but it seems to be coming out as my teeth are beginning to hurt.
I am sure the cameras are there; they are just hidden.
Your brother went to a dental school to have his teeth out? A dental school. WTH.
My teeth start rotting and breaking off if I don't go often enough, and now I have to spend over six hundred bucks on this round of torture. I am apparently a seriously troubled masochist.
Ah I must have conflated the hockey stick whacking story with the toof pulling story.
It's the NOVOCAINE!!!!
Good night.
Are you trying to say the Random List of Things I HATE lacks coherence?
Maybe I should add people who complain about my frenzied ranting to the list.
And no, those closest to me would recognize all the familiar tears I get on from the hate post first.
My parents are from Saskatoon. I was raised in Broadview, so I am on a higher social level than they-though I am not related to everyone so I am lower than most people. The social system of Broadview is very complex, and would probably take hours to explain. I don't bother to adhere to it, which has dropped me down somewhat from where I would have been.
Richard and I sang White and Nerdy the second last time I was in Medicine Hat (after watching it)-the WHOLE visit. Donnie Osmond is the funniest part.
Thanks for bringing that back up.
Two words: electronic, and mail.
Am I allowed to say that?
Maybe mail is an expletive in certain non-fluxus influenced countries.
But I haven't been banned yet' so hey.
(I think your sister wants to receive an email...or something...is she one of those really needy liberals or what?)
where did that apostrophe come from? The inappropriate apostrophe monster strikes again.
hahaha..... ooohhh my. :)
Why is your sister chasing people with a phone? If she connected, that could be construed as assault you know.
Yeah my family hates me for pointing out such things too. And bad puns.
Also why do you use your sister's initial when I know what her name (or possibly fake internet name) is? One can hardly miss the "Carin said" that begins all of her comments. Unless of course these are really fabricated by a 300 pound trucker named "Big Mel" who is just pretending to be your sister.
BTW, my mom always wanted to spell her name Caryn. When she was in about grade 5, she spelled it this way on a test-and got marks off for doing so.
What the heck kind of reason is "many-fold"?
I both make and point out unintended bad puns. Kind of like the one in my last post.
No no no you did NOT say there were manifold reasons. You said the reason IS many-fold. Come ON Mr Grammar.
Aren't Nerids sea nymphs? Oh wait that's Nereids. If you had've added the extra e I would have enjoyed that immensely.
You should have added the e.
Post a Comment