following (convoluted, I know) link:
http://www.uppertank.net/ethanm/personal/pictures/misc/karate/dt2007
I haven't been able to put on any comments, but I will have some time in
the future to do so, I hope, and to update the main pictures page. I'm
publishing via email at the moment because for some reason I cannot post
using Opera on my new Linux box at work. I'm working on finding out what
the problem is, and will get it fixed as soon as I can. But if the
formatting is messed up, I apologize.
3 comments:
I don't know if people will be able accept that apology, traumatised as they may be by your terrible formatting and lack of commentary.
Okay I was going to make you an avatar featuring clinjas (because I'm sure you must have fought at least a few clinjas in your life and since you're still here you must have been victorious as clinja battles are always fights to the death) or the phrase bad grammar makes me [sic], as it reminds me of you and makes me laugh at the same time-but then I realized that I am no longer connected to my scanner. Craaaaaappy.
I'll have to see what I can do. I really should be working on other things that I don't feel like doing anyway.
today's word verification is smentia-when you become delusional about certain smells (what were you saying about smell as a weapon?)
I lost my connection right as I was posting a comment, obviously said comment not go through. Stupid router!!
If I recall I said:
I see you are adopting the "all-caps for effect" thing more frequently. Am I wearing off? That's a slippery slope you know. Before you know it, you will be posting odd rants riddled with typos and expletives all over the place. Then you'll be wishing you were a better proofreader and promising yourself that you are going to swear less-for real this time! And maybe that you really should be on those meds...
I too like the clinjas getting behind kickings idea, as clinjas are pure evil and must all die. They are responsible for the current scourge of crocs, I'm sure. I mean don't they just look like clinja footwear?
Clinja...meanies (okay I was going to post a swear but I remembered that I've promised I am going to swear less for real this time).
yeah wearing off, rubbing off, whatever. I've told you before that I have my own brand of phraseology.
I'm glad you are not becoming infected with bad habits anyway.
Don't get me started on emergenty losers. When most of them swear you know they are just putting it on to be "authentic". That's called the height of irony, boobs. Their stupid ideas have a tendency to make me want to retch until I'm in danger of losing my spleen.
The reason I swear is because I just forget I'm not supposed to all the time. Unfortunately I go off on MANY religious rants with swears. That would be why I keep my mouth shut most of the time these days.
Post a Comment