Thursday, April 19, 2007

Picture Bonanza

So I just upgraded my computer. This album has hot photos of my bleeding pinky and sexy hardware.

Just for Char, a photo of how messy it is in the office after all that work (I WILL BE CLEANING THIS WEEKEND):



The nor'easter dropped more than the rain appearing in an earlier entry:





Most of the ice melted pretty early on in the day. I enjoyed it while it was here.

Tonight, I took some pictures of the sky:




All in all, it's been an enjoyable, albeit extremely busy, few days for me (I might send out three kits a week; today I sent five, and that was just after lunch). I still haven't scheduled my shots yet; I'm going to take care of that tomorrow.

More to come after the cleaning frenzy this weekend.

6 comments:

Carin said...

YOU ARE SO NEEDY! Alright....here is the comment I tried leaving before...

I love the pictures of the sky!! And also of the flip flops, hehe. I didn't see any bleeding pinky tho, so I am kind of disappointed. I still love you, but basically only because I have to.

Carin said...

Okay okay I retract...

mem said...

If you could read, you'd notice that there's a LINK to an ALBUM that has the pictures—they aren't supposed to be in this entry, dingus kahn.

Carin said...

girls don't like boys who are mean to their sisters....just remember that

mem said...

I'm pretty sure girls like me because of my lop-sided smile, thinning hair, and beanpole legs. And because I'm mean to you.

Char said...

OY that is your version of messy? A couple of open boxes? I see no messiness. ie: there is no food on the floor.
That's what my back room looked like AFTER I cleaned up. I suppose that is why when I was a child my room was dubbed the Black Hole of Calcutta. My dad always said if you enter, you might never come back.

That second sentence is total spam-bait you know.