Sunday, March 25, 2007

Took a walk...

...and here are the photos. We live near a state park, and I decided with the weather so nice today I'd trek through the back woods and see how close I could get. Not close enough, it seems, but I was able to follow the creek some ways.

Enjoy the pics. I'm using one of them to illustrate the elegy.

2 comments:

Carin said...

Those pictures are great! I love the detail and the vivid color. I wonder if there's a way you could allow people to make comments on your photos? The one you took of the reflection of the trees in the water I particularly liked. :)

Char said...

The two bottom corner pics are great examples of framing.

Thanks for your comment over at my blog. Things aren't as morbid as it may sound.

Hope you are having fun with your new toy and the mud!