I also put up two breaks: the climbing hook, and the double front. Aside from teaching, I consider the former one of the premier highlights of my karate career. It would've been better if I'd been able to land it. MC recommended putting a rolling axe kick at the end of it because of how I consistently fell.
I'm not sure if my hips will allow it, but we're doing a breaking clinic on the 2nd. So maybe I can give it a shot, though I'll need to work things out a bit.
The song of the week is more or less a placeholder. It's a fun song, but doesn't much fit in life at the moment. Sometime I'll translate the lyrics for you; but in the meantime, if you want to follow along as she sings, the German is here. I should actually add her best of, Fuer Immer und Ewig (Forever and always, more or less) to my wish list.
No comments:
Post a Comment