Man, you clean up alot. You need to become a lazy slob like the rest of us...well, okay me.
That kill the wabbit story was funny. Though I do have to wonder, since when has Jazz been included as classical music? Has Jazz really sunk to that low a level of uncoolness? *sigh*
Also the best loony tunes were not only the opera ones. The Abominib-ble Snowman, Robin Hood and Spike and Chester are TOTAL gems, among others. pfhfft.
Just had to set that straight. And yes I did watch too many cartoons as a kid.
Actually I still want to get my very own bunny rabbit and call him George. Then I could spin his fur...
1 comment:
Man, you clean up alot. You need to become a lazy slob like the rest of us...well, okay me.
That kill the wabbit story was funny. Though I do have to wonder,
since when has Jazz been included as classical music? Has Jazz really sunk to that low a level of uncoolness? *sigh*
Also the best loony tunes were not only the opera ones. The Abominib-ble Snowman, Robin Hood and Spike and Chester are TOTAL gems, among others. pfhfft.
Just had to set that straight. And yes I did watch too many cartoons as a kid.
Actually I still want to get my very own bunny rabbit and call him George. Then I could spin his fur...
Post a Comment