Saturday, December 02, 2006

Dead Reckoning

So a fairly slow week, I suppose, with little to report. The most interesting feature of this entry are the pictures (sorry about the dust on the scans):




I obtained these over Thanksgiving from the SIL, who provided them somewhat after the fact (photographers fault, of course, but the wedding was a year and a half ago). I'm the short one. I'm not sure what the photographer did to make me laugh. Hopefully the videographer will come through sometime soon.

With some fortune, others will arrive from promotions on the 15th.

Monday was fairly remarkable for being able to finally play with a Nintendo Wii. J has one, and I took him back home after karate. It is a total blast. The visit definitely did not help my patience.

The rest of the week was fairly typical, with reading, writing, and 'rithmetic. Mostly reading. Work has been busy, and so I logged a few more minutes than usual to try to get a release out the door. It's been taking us longer than we wanted, but at least we got it out there on the first of the month. (Speaking of which, I have some bills to take care of.)

Enjoy the song of the week. A bit more sedate, but well done.

3 comments:

FireWithin said...

Stop being so darned cute ! You drive me nuts! :)

mem said...

I'll do my best. It shouldn't be too hard—you just have to wait for the rest of my hair to fall out. :-P

FireWithin said...

Shrug. You know your lack of hair could never change the state of my heart.