did you change the background colour of the slime mold? I thought it was green or something for some reason.
Our football season just ended, and as I mentioned, SK just missed making it into the Grey Cup game. Bah. Winnipeg (the most evil sports team in history) didn't even make it in so I could cheer against them in their hometown.
Athanasius is turning out alright, but quite dark. I am hoping it will read okay regardless.
We had season tickets to the Riders for most of my childhood, so I have spent many summers watching CFL games. The best part was sneaking into section 28 behind the opposing player's bench and screeching our undying hatred at the Winnipeg players. Heh.
3 comments:
I'm glad someone is. My personal team blew it-yet again.
BTW I like your jello-mold avatar. but then I've been awake for a day and a half and my judgement is probably clouded.
did you change the background colour of the slime mold? I thought it was green or something for some reason.
Our football season just ended, and as I mentioned, SK just missed making it into the Grey Cup game. Bah. Winnipeg (the most evil sports team in history) didn't even make it in so I could cheer against them in their hometown.
Athanasius is turning out alright, but quite dark. I am hoping it will read okay regardless.
We had season tickets to the Riders for most of my childhood, so I have spent many summers watching CFL games.
The best part was sneaking into section 28 behind the opposing player's bench and screeching our undying hatred at the Winnipeg players. Heh.
Post a Comment