So I guess it's been a little while. Small things to take care of first: congrats to Jon and Mary (Mary, I don't know you; but I sure hope you know what you just got yourself into) and well-wishes to Ann.
I am slightly ill as I write. I think it is a combination of the change in the weather (we are frosting now) and working with paint yesterday. Er cobbled a group of us (maybe six in all) to go paint doors at a homeless shelter nearby. It was good, and the guy who was there was familiar with football. I saw part of the OSU-MSU game there—no horrible repeats of 1998 there, thank goodness. I was a little worried, honestly, even with all of their offensive weapons injured.
Other news: not much. I scored 80,460 in Text Twist. My previous high was somewhere in the 40k's, so that's pretty insane. Work has been good, busy some days and slow others. I often look at this website in my time there. Maybe not too often. Father got an MP3 player, too. The clone of Mom's. I guess I find good stuff.
Concentration lately has been a bit difficult. Oh, so congrats also to D, who passed the bar. We had a small gathering at his place where I met up with some folks from high school that I had not seen in many many years. It was good to talk to them and find out how their lives were going. One is now a professional set designer. Hard to eat that way, I understand.
I turned the heat on today in the house. Because it was time. Darn it.
2 comments:
But Mom! What of Chicago?
Mr Winterlens, Saxton tells me you would like to meet up sometime. Give me an IM if you are around!
Post a Comment