Saturday, August 19, 2006

Videos

Dan testing videos are available. Maybe 12 of them? I didn't count. It took me longer to write a script to generate the HTML than it would to actually write the stinking page. That's embarrassing.

So check them out if you're interested.


In other news, I spent the day mostly being productive, actually. The day began with a relatively thorough cleaning of the bathroom—I don't think anything is growing in the shower anymore, which means that my feet should smell better. (The exaggeration is a joke—really. No, seriously.) I washed the car next, while the bathroom rugs were drying. I didn't vacuum, however, because I am the only one who's ever in there.

Thereafter, I showered (oh, the glory) and then washed sheets and straightened up the room some. Oh, I slept in, too, so I ended up finishing my room about dinner time. So for the first time in awhile, my bedroom and bathroom are both presentable, and my car will blind slow people who don't know how to accelerate in the acceleration lane. Not that I'm bitter.

I have spent the rest of the evening doing a bit of work on the videos, grabbing stills, and putting the page together. More web work is in my immediate future, as there is a beta version of software due out, and I'm probably going to try to get in out tomorrow. Remote work is nice, and there's only so much you can do once you've finished cleaing up the study.

Enjoy the movies. I made up some names, because I don't know them all. I'll let you guess which is which.


P.S. I tried some of them on Mother's computer—it didn't seem to do the Right Thing. Let me know if you have issues.

1 comment:

Char said...

The videos work fine for me.

Cleaning does not count as productive since it does not produce something tangible. That's what I tell myself in order to avoid it.