Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Woah

I heard a Billey Smiley interview today. Bet you didn't see that one coming.

It was so cold at work today that my hands got numb. I know I have bad circulation, but it's not THAT bad. And it's something like 85 degrees outside.

I'm kind of surprised that more dinners aren't made of Ginger Ale and Potato Chips (or Crisps).

I'm kind of pulling for Carolina in the playoffs because I like Rod Brind'Amour. What's not to like about a guy whose last name means "Bit of Love"? And who's played 17 seasons of hockey without winning a Cup. Be that as it may, it's hard to root against the Original Six Oilers.

2 comments:

Sydira said...

I was totally with you at the mere mention of Ginger Ale. The chips however are questionable. If said chips aren't kettle cooked then you have no choice but to hang your head in shame.

Char said...

The Oilers are not part of the six-pack (original six teams in the league)-or do you mean something else by that...?

BTW I predict Carolina will win because I have a long standing prediction that some southern American team that no one cares about will be victorious. And see here's Carolina for us.