Sunday, February 26, 2006

Correctuliclar Vision

I got my glasses from Target today, so looking at the screen from four feet away is no longer problematic. Anti-reflective coating and all. I would take a picture of myself, but my camera is about a thousand miles away; I left it there last weekend, replacing it with some awesome black khakis gifted from Er. After I get the camera back, I'll take a picture of myself in the glasses, khakis, and sweet shirt, too. Hoooootttttttt.

I also looked around at different places to live today. Most were not in the best of neighborhoods, but one looked pretty decent--and it's a stone's throw from work. Er and I will patrol more closely when she arrives.

I bought steak.

Other than that, not much else has happened today. I've done a bit more work on my webpage, though I'm sure it's not very visible. I will continue to make progress as I'm able, though I don't expect it will see much more for awhile.

No comments: